Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Tim
12-04-2000, 06:34 PM
For those of you out there that have not seen much in the way of graphics and information concerning the E46 M3...check out BMW Canada's website. I was shocked to see how much better they are at getting people excited about this car compared with BMW USA's lame attempt. Go to "www.bmw.ca" and follow the links until you get to the point where you can select the M3. First time browsers will need to register personal information and create a login name and password, but wow is is worth it!! Cool interview with designers at M, lots of cool pics and graphics, and even a note on how they went about selecting the manufacturer for the aluminum interior trim and so on. Enjoy.

Beefer
12-04-2000, 06:56 PM
<i><br>For those of you out there that have not seen much in the way of graphics and information concerning the E46 M3...check out BMW Canada's website. I was shocked to see how much better they are at getting people excited about this car compared with BMW USA's lame attempt. Go to "www.bmw.ca" and follow the links until you get to the point where you can select the M3. First time browsers will need to register personal information and create a login name and password, but wow is is worth it!! Cool interview with designers at M, lots of cool pics and graphics, and even a note on how they went about selecting the manufacturer for the aluminum interior trim and so on. Enjoy.<p></i><br>That is a simple redirect to www.bmw.com...the international site.<p>Most BMW sites point to this...and yes...even the USA BMW site.<p>:)

Tim
12-04-2000, 08:13 PM
<p><br>For those of you out there that have not seen much in the way of graphics and information concerning the E46 M3...check out BMW Canada's website. I was shocked to see how much better they are at getting people excited about this car compared with BMW USA's lame attempt. Go to "www.bmw.ca" and follow the links until you get to the point where you can select the M3. First time browsers will need to register personal information and create a login name and password, but wow is is worth it!! Cool interview with designers at M, lots of cool pics and graphics, and even a note on how they went about selecting the manufacturer for the aluminum interior trim and so on. Enjoy.<p><br>That is a simple redirect to www.bmw.com...the international site.<p>Most BMW sites point to this...and yes...even the USA BMW site.<p>:)<br>I stand corrected. Sorry about that.<p>

GigaEnvy
12-04-2000, 08:35 PM
<i><br>For those of you out there that have not seen much in the way of graphics and information concerning the E46 M3...check out BMW Canada's website. I was shocked to see how much better they are at getting people excited about this car compared with BMW USA's lame attempt. Go to "www.bmw.ca" and follow the links until you get to the point where you can select the M3. First time browsers will need to register personal information and create a login name and password, but wow is is worth it!! Cool interview with designers at M, lots of cool pics and graphics, and even a note on how they went about selecting the manufacturer for the aluminum interior trim and so on. Enjoy.<p></i><br>There's one global login no matter which country's site you visit that has the flash and M3 specialty section.<p><br>IMO...IMO...<br>You are right to acknowledge the BMW USA is a little slow in beefing up the website for the newcomer M3. I guess there's something to be said for International vs. U.S. In everything we do the U.S. comes in first. The only exception is in foreign exports. We usually come last.<p>GigaEnvy

12-04-2000, 11:13 PM

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index