Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

said pushed back to March!!
12-05-2000, 02:59 AM
I went to my dealer today, salesperson i use was off, other guy said SOP is pushed back to March !! Any truth to this?!! I don't think i can wait that long!(who am i kidding, i'll wait forever for this car) I'm #6 at a medium size dealer, hope to get car before May or June!!!!

Tim
12-05-2000, 05:03 AM
A dealer in Oregon said he got word of SOP getting pushed back to March. Ouch!<p><br>I went to my dealer today, salesperson i use was off, other guy said SOP is pushed back to March !! Any truth to this?!! I don't think i can wait that long!(who am i kidding, i'll wait forever for this car) I'm #6 at a medium size dealer, hope to get car before May or June!!!!<p><br>

rca
12-05-2000, 09:50 AM
<br><i><br>I went to my dealer today, salesperson i use was off, other guy said SOP is pushed back to March !! Any truth to this?!! I don't think i can wait that long!(who am i kidding, i'll wait forever for this car) I'm #6 at a medium size dealer, hope to get car before May or June!!!!<p></i><br>xxx<br>spec'ed cars (assumably to be offered to the top of the wait list first), 3/1 sop for cars made to customer specifications. No announcement has been made. From what I gather from postings here, no USA dealer received a January allocation. However, demos may not be counted as allocation, so some may arrive anyway during January. Next key date would be around 12/23; at that time February allocations are announced. Best scenario (given low allocation figures bandied about) is if big dealers get 3 cars for Feb., and the customers get to specify orders. That seems to be what is happening in Europe, i.e., they seemed to have skipped over the factory spec. month step.<p>Some folks here (Europe) should be driving demos later this week and placing orders. <p><br>

AutobahnC5
12-05-2000, 02:35 PM
thats the word here in Germany as well production will begin in march. first US spec cars will be available in mid-late april. vins should be out in early april.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index