Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Silberpfeile
12-05-2000, 08:25 AM
This clip is from the swedish Tv-show MotorJournalen...<p>(But it will never be anything more than a 340iS =)

PeterJS
12-05-2000, 09:38 AM
<i><br>This clip is from the swedish Tv-show MotorJournalen...<p>(But it will never be anything more than a 340iS =)<br></i><p>

GigaEnvy
12-05-2000, 10:03 AM
<i><br>This clip is from the swedish Tv-show MotorJournalen...<p>(But it will never be anything more than a 340iS =)<p></i><br>

M3Mike
12-05-2000, 10:17 AM
<i><br>This clip is from the swedish Tv-show MotorJournalen...<p>(But it will never be anything more than a 340iS =)<p></i><br>

Bcar
12-05-2000, 10:18 AM
understeer in this clip. I love about 2/3 into it he does this nice left hander and puts it into a nice drift.<p>Hey C&D where is that "bad understeer" now???

Ritter
12-05-2000, 11:30 AM

Tim
12-05-2000, 12:00 PM

defcon1
12-05-2000, 12:28 PM
I agree! Were is the understeer?! I was thinking that the whole time I was viewing the mpg. I saw some neutral handling, some oversteer and yes, the sweet drift. The sounds were amazing. I'm quite impressed.<p>-Shane<p><i><br>understeer in this clip. I love about 2/3 into it he does this nice left hander and puts it into a nice drift.<p>Hey C&D where is that "bad understeer" now???<p></i><br>

Jason
12-05-2000, 12:49 PM
<i><br>I agree! Were is the understeer?! I was thinking that the whole time I was viewing the mpg. I saw some neutral handling, some oversteer and yes, the sweet drift. The sounds were amazing. I'm quite impressed.<p>-Shane<p><br>understeer in this clip. I love about 2/3 into it he does this nice left hander and puts it into a nice drift.<p>Hey C&D where is that "bad understeer" now???<p><br></i>I agree with many people here that C&D didn't turn off the traction control on the track. R&T specifically said they turned off the DSC and they didn't find a major understeer problem. No one ever said the C&D drivers are known for their common sense.<br>

DSC ACTIVE. -JT///M3
12-05-2000, 02:26 PM
<i><p>I agree! Were is the understeer?! I was thinking that the whole time I was viewing the mpg. I saw some neutral handling, some oversteer and yes, the sweet drift. The sounds were amazing. I'm quite impressed.<p>-Shane<p><br>understeer in this clip. I love about 2/3 into it he does this nice left hander and puts it into a nice drift.<p>Hey C&D where is that "bad understeer" now???<p><br>I agree with many people here that C&D didn't turn off the traction control on the track. R&T specifically said they turned off the DSC and they didn't find a major understeer problem. No one ever said the C&D drivers are known for their common sense.<p><p></i>

Bruce
12-05-2000, 02:35 PM
you aren't supposed to hit the cones :-)

DC from Cape Cod
12-05-2000, 05:20 PM

racecar
12-05-2000, 06:47 PM

(m) Animboy
12-05-2000, 10:23 PM
Basically, the review talks about everything we already know. The engine, the air-adjustable seat bolsters , the superb handling and performance. One thing he specifically comments on is how the DSC ruins your fun on the track and doesn't let the differential work its magic. He says that, without the DSC on, the rear end is SO easy to control using the throttle. Overall, he only had positive things to say about the M3. If only C&D knew how to turn that pesky traction control off...<p>Kevin<br>'00 M Coupe

equals $50k US. (e) Animboy
12-05-2000, 10:26 PM
<i><br>Basically, the review talks about everything we already know. The engine, the air-adjustable seat bolsters , the superb handling and performance. One thing he specifically comments on is how the DSC ruins your fun on the track and doesn't let the differential work its magic. He says that, without the DSC on, the rear end is SO easy to control using the throttle. Overall, he only had positive things to say about the M3. If only C&D knew how to turn that pesky traction control off...<p>Kevin<br>'00 M Coupe<p></i><br>

Bruce
12-06-2000, 12:11 AM

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index