Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

TwinTurbo007
12-14-2000, 09:02 PM
I havent seen anyone post this up here so it should be new. I found it on liveauto.com. It's a phoenix yellow M3 with no commentary runnin through some curves. The only thing is ...it's in real media format, so it kinda runs choppy if you dont get a good buffer rate. Still its worth lookin at. I know it's a topic of the past but does someone have any valid new info on chrome shadow?? some people told me it costs around 20 G's?? that sounds like bs. if not that, can i order aspen silver metallic (off of the 750iL seen in the JamesBond movie) <p> TwinTurbo007<br> #11 on the waiting list<br> Orlando FL

lionsfan54
12-14-2000, 09:28 PM
That was a one off color for the show car. I'm sure a good custom shop (that does hot rods and such) can take care of you. I would be hesitant to immediately paint a new car. As good as the paint job is it will hurt the value of the car.<p>PS That 750 in the Bond movie was actually just an i model (Euro spec, without the Xenon HID lights either)<br><i><br>I havent seen anyone post this up here so it should be new. I found it on liveauto.com. It's a phoenix yellow M3 with no commentary runnin through some curves. The only thing is ...it's in real media format, so it kinda runs choppy if you dont get a good buffer rate. Still its worth lookin at. I know it's a topic of the past but does someone have any valid new info on chrome shadow?? some people told me it costs around 20 G's?? that sounds like bs. if not that, can i order aspen silver metallic (off of the 750iL seen in the JamesBond movie) <p> TwinTurbo007<br> #11 on the waiting list<br> Orlando FL<p></i><p>

fgfd
12-14-2000, 10:02 PM
That 750 was arctic silver not aspen silver. Aspen silver has an awful purple hew to it!<br>

David
12-14-2000, 10:08 PM

Easy Rhino
12-15-2000, 01:08 AM

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index