Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

(nt)jay
01-08-2001, 05:49 PM

Mr. Grinch
01-08-2001, 10:04 PM
Get yourself in a 3 series coupe with sunroof and try it on for size. That's what I did. Definately I'd delete it if I can.<p>Don't care for sunroof and I love lots of head room, even if I'm only 5'10". Bumped my head more than once under some driving conditions... admittedly they don't happen that often. But I love headroom and don't want a sunroof that's going to be squeaky and leaky in 3 years.<p>

jay
01-08-2001, 10:25 PM
2 seems a bit much, I'm guessing 1 inch diff. at<br>the most. I'm 6' and if you are 2" shorter<br>than me and can bang your head, I think I better<br>go without the moonroof. Problem is that everyone<br>I know has the moonroof, and all the dealers seem<br>to only have moonroof-ed cars.<p>Thanks for your input.<br><i><br>Get yourself in a 3 series coupe with sunroof and try it on for size. That's what I did. Definately I'd delete it if I can.<p>Don't care for sunroof and I love lots of head room, even if I'm only 5'10". Bumped my head more than once under some driving conditions... admittedly they don't happen that often. But I love headroom and don't want a sunroof that's going to be squeaky and leaky in 3 years.<p></i><br>

Mr. Grinch
01-08-2001, 10:32 PM
Try one on for size and let us know how it goes. I was in a 328 with standard seats... tried to put them down low as they would go. The space imediately in the moonroof area was fine, but it's the at the side, as you go towards the top of the drivers door, where it bulges out and I seem to wack my head. It's definately better than the 97 to current Preludes but still I hope to get rid of the moonroof on my order .... maybe even if it means waiting 6 more months. <br>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index