Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

jgolden
01-18-2001, 08:28 PM
There's a new sneak preview of the M3 at BMWUSA.COM. Who knows when they will add a "build your own" M3, hopefully soon!

petrified
01-18-2001, 10:04 PM
<i><br>it says coming early NEXT year...<p>There's a new sneak preview of the M3 at BMWUSA.COM. Who knows when they will add a "build your own" M3, hopefully soon!<p></i><br>

Tim
01-19-2001, 12:28 PM
<i><br>There's a new sneak preview of the M3 at BMWUSA.COM. Who knows when they will add a "build your own" M3, hopefully soon!<p></i><br>This damn "sneak preview" for the E46 M3 has been on their site for god knows how long now. I've really enjoyed that line about coming early next year, but I did get a laugh out of their latest feature about the M3 convertible. The famous Smurf blue pics with the typical description of the car and then you reach the final line that reads "As if by magic, it will appear in reality at your BMW center this spring."<p>WTF!!!!? Something more magical than that would be the reality of seeing the F#%$@#! M3 coupe in our nearest BMW centers! How would that be for a magic trick? C'mon BMW NA, get a clue man......

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index