Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Whatever
02-01-2001, 04:41 PM
A BMW salesman at Houston Auto Show said John Roberts BMW in Dallas would get no where near the # of cars that they last said. They told me 40-50 for 01 and someone else on the coard said high 30's. The allocation for March was 5 (told to me by John Roberts) this guy said not a chance.<p>Can anyone confirm this info one way or the other? Thanks.<p>Also, that blue on the M3 convertible is UGLY. I think the resale will stink w/ that color. Don't take that color for the sake of getting a car early. I think it will be a MISTAKE!

Evan...(more)
02-01-2001, 04:51 PM
<i><br>A BMW salesman at Houston Auto Show said John Roberts BMW in Dallas would get no where near the # of cars that they last said. They told me 40-50 for 01 and someone else on the coard said high 30's. The allocation for March was 5 (told to me by John Roberts) this guy said not a chance.<p>Can anyone confirm this info one way or the other? Thanks.<p></i>It will die down to maybe 1-2 a month after April. You have to remeber that they have to build the Coupes, Convertibles and the MZ's.<br>

JK
02-02-2001, 03:27 AM
My salesman at John Roberts, as of last Saturday, did say that they were getting 5 the first month. He did not know the allocation numbers for months thereafter. They have been getting 2 M5's a month.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index