Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Bcar
02-02-2001, 09:39 AM
Now they are saying that Canada and the UK are getting the Ti/Al trim??? What kinda crap is that, this is B-LL SH-T!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I live 45 miles from Canada and they get a better trim option??? What makes them better? I plan on emailing BMW once a day and let them know how I feel about this, granted this will be done in a polite way...<p>So Lets get the Emails going again and get some stuff done for us!!!<p><br>Thomas.Salkowsky@bmwna.com<br>BMW.Assistance@bmwna.com<p><br>-Brian

Dilster
02-02-2001, 09:49 AM
<i><br>Now they are saying that Canada and the UK are getting the Ti/Al trim??? What kinda crap is that, this is B-LL SH-T!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I live 45 miles from Canada and they get a better trim option??? What makes them better? I plan on emailing BMW once a day and let them know how I feel about this, granted this will be done in a polite way...<p>So Lets get the Emails going again and get some stuff done for us!!!<p><br>Thomas.Salkowsky@bmwna.com<br>BMW.Assistance@bmwna.com<p><br>-Brian<p></i><br>

Bcar
02-02-2001, 10:16 AM
<i><p>Now they are saying that Canada and the UK are getting the Ti/Al trim??? What kinda crap is that, this is B-LL SH-T!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I live 45 miles from Canada and they get a better trim option??? What makes them better? I plan on emailing BMW once a day and let them know how I feel about this, granted this will be done in a polite way...<p>So Lets get the Emails going again and get some stuff done for us!!!<p><br>Thomas.Salkowsky@bmwna.com<br>BMW.Assistance@bmwna.com<p><br>-Brian<p><br></i><br>

Dilster
02-02-2001, 11:09 AM
another mistake is leather an an option (its standard), I've checked this with my dealer and at this moment in time there, unfortunately, is no Al trim available.<br>Dilster.

Ian T
02-02-2001, 11:21 AM
... and it looks like matt chrome won't be offered in the UK either (most likely a mistake on the site per response to my post).<p>The Titanium/Aluminium trim is definitely deleted in the UK too.<p>Ian.

keith
02-02-2001, 01:31 PM
<i><br>... and it looks like matt chrome won't be offered in the UK either (most likely a mistake on the site per response to my post).<p>The Titanium/Aluminium trim is definitely deleted in the UK too.<p>Ian.<p></i><br>Ian,<p>Have you heard anything about the 19 inch wheels as an option.Late last year the BMWUK intranet indicated that these would not be available until September.I understand from Andreas that in Europe these will be available from week 9 production.<p>Keith

Ian T
02-02-2001, 04:07 PM
I'll get the 18's for road use anyway and buy some 19's for the track (assuming there are no associated chassis changes essential)<p>Ian.

LSD
02-02-2001, 06:34 PM
and go order the trim pieces in Canada. Whatareya a cheapskate?

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index