Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

WCK
02-13-2001, 11:33 AM
Is there a hardtop available for the M3 cab? If not, is there any reason why a 325/330 hardtop wouldn't work? I like the idea of the convertible & the extra headroom it provides, but don't love the squared-off look of it with the top up... I might decide the hard top is for daily use. Anything I'm overlooking here? (other than the 2500.00 price!)<p>Also, how decent are the sport seats in the 3er cabs? I understand these are the same as what will be offered in the M3 cab. My 330i sport seats are fine, comfortable & supportive. Are the cab sports as good?<br>

maazing
02-13-2001, 12:11 PM
<i><br>Is there a hardtop available for the M3 cab? If not, is there any reason why a 325/330 hardtop wouldn't work? I like the idea of the convertible & the extra headroom it provides, but don't love the squared-off look of it with the top up... I might decide the hard top is for daily use. Anything I'm overlooking here? (other than the 2500.00 price!)<p>Also, how decent are the sport seats in the 3er cabs? I understand these are the same as what will be offered in the M3 cab. My 330i sport seats are fine, comfortable & supportive. Are the cab sports as good?<br> <p></i><br>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index