Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

SAFROLE
03-01-2001, 10:10 PM
I have been posting messages at many boards just like this for quite some time now. Anything from BMW to warez. Just recently, someone here has decided to use my screen name and post rediculous nonsense while imitating me the entire time. For those of you that care, I am a BMW enthusiast just like you. I come here to share thoughts and have a good time with the rest of you that share common interests as me. The "imitator" is claiming that I post distasteful, hateful, or potentially dangerous comments. If you can find one post where I am hateful to another person at this board for no reason at all, be my guest because you wont. You're probably reading this and thinking "what an idiot to go to the length of posting this", right? Perhaps, but I'm not going to sit back and let someone make me look 'hateful' when I did nothing wrong in the first place to deserve it. And it makes me unhappy to read many of the comments here made about me, it's as if many of you actually believe the imitator. God!, some of you acually fell for it? And yet you guyz are sad for me? Please, get your facts straight before you want to post an insult about someone. Many of you here are people that I respect, I could name some names, but you know who you are. Then there are people that come here just to screw this board up and laugh as it goes to ****. I dont want to see that happen. Everything was fine today until the imtitator(s) decided to return, then everything went to ****. Not my fault guyz....

shouldnt be punished (m) GymTowel
03-01-2001, 10:58 PM
unless he posts distasteful, hateful, or potentially dangerous comments. learn how to read!

a changed SAFROLE
03-01-2001, 11:10 PM

Mr. Grinch
03-02-2001, 12:17 AM
You've done more to make yourself look bad than the impersonator ever could, long before he ever showed up. Every time you insist on playing this game with posts like the one above, it only serves to make yourself look worse. "Not my fault" is the kind of response you expect from a child, not a grown adult. It takes two to tango. Now just drop it.<p>

Screaming Monkey
03-02-2001, 05:23 AM
YOOOOOO talka soooooo much!<p>Where yooooo finds all that energy?<p>Take two joints and call me in da morning.<p>eeeeh eeehhh ah aaahhh ahhh.<p>dr. monkey.

impersonating you???? Wake up!!!
03-02-2001, 09:53 AM
<i><br>I have been posting messages at many boards just like this for quite some time now. Anything from BMW to warez. Just recently, someone here has decided to use my screen name and post rediculous nonsense while imitating me the entire time. For those of you that care, I am a BMW enthusiast just like you. I come here to share thoughts and have a good time with the rest of you that share common interests as me. The "imitator" is claiming that I post distasteful, hateful, or potentially dangerous comments. If you can find one post where I am hateful to another person at this board for no reason at all, be my guest because you wont. You're probably reading this and thinking "what an idiot to go to the length of posting this", right? Perhaps, but I'm not going to sit back and let someone make me look 'hateful' when I did nothing wrong in the first place to deserve it. And it makes me unhappy to read many of the comments here made about me, it's as if many of you actually believe the imitator. God!, some of you acually fell for it? And yet you guyz are sad for me? Please, get your facts straight before you want to post an insult about someone. Many of you here are people that I respect, I could name some names, but you know who you are. Then there are people that come here just to screw this board up and laugh as it goes to ****. I dont want to see that happen. Everything was fine today until the imtitator(s) decided to return, then everything went to ****. Not my fault guyz....<p></i><br>

SAFROLE
03-02-2001, 10:14 AM
This was the nicest way I could think of to respond to your 'classy' post.<p>"Dolomite" is better know as Calcium Hydroxide. If I remember correctly it contains something like 35 to 46% magnesium carbonate and is used for pH balancing.<p>Now "Dolomite the Rapper", on the other hand, contained 75 to 98% jive. He was the high priest of jive. The original rapper. In the late 60's and early 1970's, Rudy Ray Moore was Dolomite. The funkiest mother ****** on the planet. Star of many funky films. The dolomite series consisted of Dolomite!, Dolomite II the human Tornado, and The Avenging Disco Godfather. Good ****! His records (collectors items) were nothing less than brilliant. His entire stage show consisted of rhymes. And the dolomite movies were the same.<p>If that does'nt throw you off, then you need more psychological help than I do! Have a great day.<p>SAFROLE

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index