Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

m3tm
03-13-2001, 12:58 AM
Just got a message from my dealer concerning a discussion with a BMW rep on the specific question on demo release. I was advised that I could purchase after it had been worked as a demo until at least a M3 convertible arrived, date unknown. This is the first such "story" like this noted within this forum. Has anyone heard of just such advise from BMW like this. Without much idea on when this convertible arrival might occur and the amount of miles accumulated on the demo car I have taken my #1 slot which has been awaiting for 1 1/2 years and await an allocation for a specific order and not proceed with the loaded demo. Any thoughts/advise?

mike
03-13-2001, 01:28 AM
<i>In Vancouver, Demo coupe arrived today, will be driving it on Wednesday. Convertable demo is due April 10th. With both vehicles they will be demo's for 3 months and then sold. (So my dealer tells me....)<br>Just got a message from my dealer concerning a discussion with a BMW rep on the specific question on demo release. I was advised that I could purchase after it had been worked as a demo until at least a M3 convertible arrived, date unknown. This is the first such "story" like this noted within this forum. Has anyone heard of just such advise from BMW like this. Without much idea on when this convertible arrival might occur and the amount of miles accumulated on the demo car I have taken my #1 slot which has been awaiting for 1 1/2 years and await an allocation for a specific order and not proceed with the loaded demo. Any thoughts/advise? <p></i><br>

Mr. Grinch
03-13-2001, 02:09 AM
Not equipped the way I would like, but biggest beef was I can't handle LSB. I could have accepted a lot of colors, maybe even PY... but not LSB. Turned it down and I'll wait for a "real" car, but I don't think #2 in line was disappointed.<br>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index