Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

ex-vetteman
03-22-2001, 11:43 AM
don't understand how lsb's remain on jersy and calif. locations but some guys are talking about test driving them...do they test every car and some are passing enviro. tests...my dealer said they would all ship at once...little confusing

Dave
03-22-2001, 01:27 PM

Evan...(more)
03-22-2001, 03:50 PM
<i><br>don't understand how lsb's remain on jersy and calif. locations but some guys are talking about test driving them...do they test every car and some are passing enviro. tests...my dealer said they would all ship at once...little confusing<p></i>BMW wanted to orginally have all of the cars show up at the dealers at the same time, they wanted to make it very Z8'ish with no one dealer getting a car a lot faster then another car. With the service campain that really screwed things up, so now BMW is just fixing the cars and sending them out as they get fixed. I am guessing that maybe the east coast recieved the upgrade a day or tow faster, Which is whta you are seeing.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index