Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

ex-vetteman
03-23-2001, 10:20 AM
my M3 was shipped on the 8th and the dealerd daily reports says arrival is due on the 20th...of course today is the 23rd- the dealers(classic, mentor oh) other cars(non m3's) that shipped on the 8th are on their way to dealership....any one else experiencing this 'lost communication' bmwusa still says in transit....well..maybe it will justshow up at the dealership today..wishful thinking :-) chuck

east coast m3
03-23-2001, 10:24 AM

SAFROLE
03-23-2001, 10:30 AM
...there are several factors that can delay and postone the delivery of a cutomers car. Relax man, the worst part of the wait is over for you, and you'll be getting your car *very soon*. Do you think it really got lost?!?!? I dont!<p>Early Congrats for ya!<p>SAFROLE

Bobo
03-23-2001, 10:54 AM

Stephen Golub
03-23-2001, 11:00 AM
Mine left on the 8th as well and was due in on the 20th (New Jersey VPC). Owners circle says "En Route". I called customer service and they show that the car is scheduled to be shipped to the dealer today, but the dealer doesn't seem to know anything and when I asked customer service to confirm whether the car is at the VPC they said "all I show here is that it's scheduled to go to the dealer today". Not very helpful.<p>I'm keeping my fingers crossed as well. I guess if not today, then some time next week. Keep me posted on what's going on on your end as it sounds like we're in the same situation.<br><i><br>my M3 was shipped on the 8th and the dealerd daily reports says arrival is due on the 20th...of course today is the 23rd- the dealers(classic, mentor oh) other cars(non m3's) that shipped on the 8th are on their way to dealership....any one else experiencing this 'lost communication' bmwusa still says in transit....well..maybe it will justshow up at the dealership today..wishful thinking :-) chuck<p></i><br>

D-
03-23-2001, 11:07 AM
<i><br> <p></i><br>

D-
03-23-2001, 11:09 AM
<i><br> <p></i><br>

DC from Cape Cod
03-23-2001, 11:13 AM

ex-vetteman
03-23-2001, 11:26 AM
i guess i should call also......where are you located if you want to BS about the cars situation or ist impressions please feel free to call me at 440-205-7600-223<p><i><p><br>Mine left on the 8th as well and was due in on the 20th (New Jersey VPC). Owners circle says "En Route". I called customer service and they show that the car is scheduled to be shipped to the dealer today, but the dealer doesn't seem to know anything and when I asked customer service to confirm whether the car is at the VPC they said "all I show here is that it's scheduled to go to the dealer today". Not very helpful.<p>I'm keeping my fingers crossed as well. I guess if not today, then some time next week. Keep me posted on what's going on on your end as it sounds like we're in the same situation.<p>my M3 was shipped on the 8th and the dealerd daily reports says arrival is due on the 20th...of course today is the 23rd- the dealers(classic, mentor oh) other cars(non m3's) that shipped on the 8th are on their way to dealership....any one else experiencing this 'lost communication' bmwusa still says in transit....well..maybe it will justshow up at the dealership today..wishful thinking :-) chuck<p><br></i><br>

Stephen Golub
03-23-2001, 11:32 AM
I called (800) 831-1117 - select option 3 and then option 2. I think this is just their customer service center. I'll call you or post as soon as I hear anything. Please do the same - (845) 732-7002.<p><i><br>i guess i should call also......where are you located if you want to BS about the cars situation or ist impressions please feel free to call me at 440-205-7600-223<p><p>Mine left on the 8th as well and was due in on the 20th (New Jersey VPC). Owners circle says "En Route". I called customer service and they show that the car is scheduled to be shipped to the dealer today, but the dealer doesn't seem to know anything and when I asked customer service to confirm whether the car is at the VPC they said "all I show here is that it's scheduled to go to the dealer today". Not very helpful.<p>I'm keeping my fingers crossed as well. I guess if not today, then some time next week. Keep me posted on what's going on on your end as it sounds like we're in the same situation.<p>my M3 was shipped on the 8th and the dealerd daily reports says arrival is due on the 20th...of course today is the 23rd- the dealers(classic, mentor oh) other cars(non m3's) that shipped on the 8th are on their way to dealership....any one else experiencing this 'lost communication' bmwusa still says in transit....well..maybe it will justshow up at the dealership today..wishful thinking :-) chuck<p><br></i><br>

Ran
03-23-2001, 03:14 PM
<i><br>my M3 was shipped on the 8th and the dealerd daily reports says arrival is due on the 20th...of course today is the 23rd- the dealers(classic, mentor oh) other cars(non m3's) that shipped on the 8th are on their way to dealership....any one else experiencing this 'lost communication' bmwusa still says in transit....well..maybe it will justshow up at the dealership today..wishful thinking :-) chuck<p></i><br>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index