Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

ex-vetteman
03-26-2001, 01:23 PM
these cars are approx. the same in qtr. mile and 0-60 performance....i wonder how the 6 feels vs. the torquier v8in acceleration as well as handling

Andreas
03-26-2001, 02:06 PM
Very hard to compare I believe. The cars and the engines are soooooo different.<p>The M3 is more aggressive and the M5 pulls more in the gears. The M3 feels slightly quicker off the line. However, the M5 has massive torque and 400 hp (80% of max. torque @ 1800rpm already !!!). The M5 is the faster car after all.<p>I prefer the M3 because it is more of a "race car", is more aggressive, better in twisties and on the track. If you need a fast car for the "Autobahn" the M5 wins ! <p>I cannot tell you where exactly the M5 starts to pull away. I think as from 3rd or 4th gear - not sure though.<p>Both are brilliant cars.<p>as usual: just my opinion...<p>regards<br>Andreas<p><p><i><br>these cars are approx. the same in qtr. mile and 0-60 performance....i wonder how the 6 feels vs. the torquier v8in acceleration as well as handling<p></i><br>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index