Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Progrower
03-26-2001, 11:51 PM
I had a forum as part of our business website and cut it loose because of all the crap. I've learned a lot from you guys, thanks. Now when I log on I wear my waders at my desk to sift through all the sh-t. At first my wife thought I couldnt wait to go fly fishing...when she would see me walking around the house. I think I might take them up to the office, though there isnt half the sh-t up there than there is here! :))

DC from Cape Cod
03-26-2001, 11:52 PM

ALEX
03-26-2001, 11:54 PM

your cars? Progrower
03-26-2001, 11:56 PM
<i><br> <p></i><br>

DC from Cape Cod
03-26-2001, 11:58 PM
...the interuption is only temporary. Follow the link below for some good info to hold you over until better times here.<br>

ALEX
03-27-2001, 12:04 AM
Every post you make you give the link to your stupid site....devoted to M3 reviews...orders...sound files...all for what? WHO CARES...do you really have that much free time to promote a site that has nothing we havent seen before...really you think you have added value at all throught your website...sorry buts its all worthless information..and once people get their cars no one will care about your stupid site...<p>What do you want a pat on the back saying.. "hey nice job buddy" please!

Progrower
03-27-2001, 12:05 AM
I've been all over your site. Its great thanks. Bye the way, some of our favorite cruising grounds (sailing) is Nantucket, Vinyard, Buzzards Bay. My buddy once used his 325is as a security deposit on a Hinckley BM40 we chartered. <p>Keep up the great work<br>

afford this car ALEX
03-27-2001, 12:09 AM
<i><br>Every post you make you give the link to your stupid site....devoted to M3 reviews...orders...sound files...all for what? WHO CARES...do you really have that much free time to promote a site that has nothing we havent seen before...really you think you have added value at all throught your website...sorry buts its all worthless information..and once people get their cars no one will care about your stupid site...<p>What do you want a pat on the back saying.. "hey nice job buddy" please! <p></i><br>

GregW in Oregon
03-27-2001, 12:26 AM
intelligent, thoughtful, responsive, usefull, non-inflamitory posts. M-Class Digest, for one. But, the demographic is different. I'll admit my 52-year age doesn't fit the average on this board, but it's how old you feel, right?! Lack of age is no excuse, though. If you've had the right values instilled in you, you wouldn't post some of this crap if you were 14.

Allen Schiano
03-27-2001, 01:13 AM
<i><br>Every post you make you give the link to your stupid site....devoted to M3 reviews...orders...sound files...all for what? WHO CARES...do you really have that much free time to promote a site that has nothing we havent seen before...really you think you have added value at all throught your website...sorry buts its all worthless information..and once people get their cars no one will care about your stupid site...<p>What do you want a pat on the back saying.. "hey nice job buddy" please! <p></i><p>Hey DC - great site! Thanks or all the help you've given me woth the site. I suspect many would say the same.<br>

yay
03-27-2001, 02:36 AM
<i><br> <p></i><br>

m aazing
03-27-2001, 08:42 AM
The site IS amazing D.C. Good job!<br><i><br>Every post you make you give the link to your stupid site....devoted to M3 reviews...orders...sound files...all for what? WHO CARES...do you really have that much free time to promote a site that has nothing we havent seen before...really you think you have added value at all throught your website...sorry buts its all worthless information..and once people get their cars no one will care about your stupid site...<p>What do you want a pat on the back saying.. "hey nice job buddy" please! <p></i><br>

ex-vetteman
03-27-2001, 09:18 AM
<i><br>...the interuption is only temporary. Follow the link below for some good info to hold you over until better times here.<p></i><br>

zippin
03-27-2001, 11:41 AM
The TTNET Forum (www.twinturbo.net) is probably the best car enthusiasts forum.<p>Users must log-in.<br>The moderators will ban your IP if you keep posting stupid or inappropriate ****.<br>And the best part is the users can Vote To Delete your flames or innappropriate posts.<p>This encourages a higher calibre of behavior from the forum memmbers.<p>Frankly I share your opinion. This forum leaves a lot to be desired; mainly due to the people who post here. But then again I don't have the time or money to start a better one.

ex-vetteman
03-27-2001, 11:53 AM
any issues others are experiencing as well as passing on what i've learned...this is my ist bmw and i'm learning a lot about previous tech. issues to llok out for.<p>lastly there are some nice people here who have been helpful and have put a lot of effort into make this board successful. hopefully some friendships will remain....<i><p> <p><br></i><br>

JP in TO
03-27-2001, 12:41 PM
registration is required to post. Maybe it's a BMW thing.

JP in TO
03-27-2001, 12:42 PM

Allen Schiano
03-27-2001, 01:39 PM
<i><p>...the interuption is only temporary. Follow the link below for some good info to hold you over until better times here.<p><br></i><br>AGREED! Your site has been very helpful. Kudos to you and Bruce for keeping it that way.

micheal jackson
03-27-2001, 03:52 PM
<i><br>I had a forum as part of our business website and cut it loose because of all the crap. I've learned a lot from you guys, thanks. Now when I log on I wear my waders at my desk to sift through all the sh-t. At first my wife thought I couldnt wait to go fly fishing...when she would see me walking around the house. I think I might take them up to the office, though there isnt half the sh-t up there than there is here! :)) <p></i><br>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index