Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Fazz
03-27-2001, 04:02 PM
My time has come to order the M-3 convertible, and I am still debating the color scheme. I can't decide between the imola red with black interior, steel gray with red interior, or carbon black with red interior. Which would have the best resale value in the Bay Area? <p>The rest of the options I am considering are the HK, CD player, heated seats (are these only with the CWP?), and the parking beeper. <p>Also, if anyone has driven the car, how does the clutch and steering compare to the 330? Thanks.<p>

Brian C
03-27-2001, 04:12 PM
<i><br>My time has come to order the M-3 convertible, and I am still debating the color scheme. I can't decide between the imola red with black interior, steel gray with red interior, or carbon black with red interior. Which would have the best resale value in the Bay Area? <p>The rest of the options I am considering are the HK, CD player, heated seats (are these only with the CWP?), and the parking beeper. <p>Also, if anyone has driven the car, how does the clutch and steering compare to the 330? Thanks.<p></i>SG w/ red or CB-why parking?-Do you want spoiler and can you get it?<br>

Mick
03-27-2001, 04:42 PM
I don't think any of those color schemes will hurt resale. Must order CWP if you want heated seats ;-(. Myself, I'm working around the interior and I plan on getting Imola. I'm still not decided on the exterior color (I'll probably not go darker than SG). Short of LSB, I don't think any colors are resale kryptonite.<p>Mick

Jon
03-27-2001, 04:57 PM
For the cabrio, start with the interior color. With the top down, black, as much as I like it, will burn your ***.<p>I don't like the gray so I won't advise it.<p>Imola red is a great interior color. Some people say it is girly or gay. If you don't care what they think, go for it.<p>Cinnamon looks pretty nice. I don't like sand colored interiors at all, just like I don't like the particular gray they use. If you want something a little less flamboyant than Imola, go for Cinnamon.<p>Here are the colors I think go with each:<p>Imola:<br>Steel Gray<br>White<br>Jet Black<br>Ti Silver<p>Cinnamon:<br>Steel Gray<br>Jet Black<br>Carbon Black<p>So, or your choices, I'd go with Steel Gray/Imola. If you want black, go with Jet Black. You'll save a few bucks and it would look awesome with Imola.<p>BTW, white, black, and silver are classic exterior colors to go with a red interior. I could show you tons of pics of classic Porsches, Jaguars, Aston Martins, MGs, etc. etc. in that configuration but I won't.<p>HTH,<br>Jon<p><br><i><br>My time has come to order the M-3 convertible, and I am still debating the color scheme. I can't decide between the imola red with black interior, steel gray with red interior, or carbon black with red interior. Which would have the best resale value in the Bay Area? <p>The rest of the options I am considering are the HK, CD player, heated seats (are these only with the CWP?), and the parking beeper. <p>Also, if anyone has driven the car, how does the clutch and steering compare to the 330? Thanks.<p></i><br>

Fazz
03-27-2001, 07:01 PM
Thanks for the input. It sounds like the red interior is the way to go. It looks good as the black offsets it quite a bit. Exterior would be black or steel grey.<p>Living in the city, there will be times when I have to park on the street, so have the beeper may help. I am 50/50 on it. <p><i><p>My time has come to order the M-3 convertible, and I am still debating the color scheme. I can't decide between the imola red with black interior, steel gray with red interior, or carbon black with red interior. Which would have the best resale value in the Bay Area? <p>The rest of the options I am considering are the HK, CD player, heated seats (are these only with the CWP?), and the parking beeper. <p>Also, if anyone has driven the car, how does the clutch and steering compare to the 330? Thanks.<p>SG w/ red or CB-why parking?-Do you want spoiler and can you get it?<p></i><br>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index