Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

bmwswww
03-28-2001, 07:24 PM
I love the m3 i drove a CB 3 weeks ago and pass on it(waiting for my imola)because off the color it was fully equip.(european car). The thing is first i have to wait for may delivery, second really would prefer a cluch-less shifting (to much stop lights in mexico)and third they just brought me a s6(black-black)to my office yesterday and it was really nice(recaro seats, real carbon trim, four door etc). The price is 82,000dlls s6 vs 78,500 m3<br>What would you do?

loki
03-28-2001, 07:29 PM
<i><br> I love the m3 i drove a CB 3 weeks ago and pass on it(waiting for my imola)because off the color it was fully equip.(european car). The thing is first i have to wait for may delivery, second really would prefer a cluch-less shifting (to much stop lights in mexico)and third they just brought me a s6(black-black)to my office yesterday and it was really nice(recaro seats, real carbon trim, four door etc). The price is 82,000dlls s6 vs 78,500 m3<br>What would you do?<p></i><br>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index