Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Max
03-29-2001, 04:11 PM
I don't really participate in any bulletin boards except for this one. What drives someone to log onto this site all the time, and just post inane, inflammatory messages? I really don't understand it. If it's a desire for attention, wouldn't <i>never</i> responding to these flamers' posts solve that problem and get them to stop the madness?<p>Max<br>STILL waiting to drive the demo at Performance BMW in NC<br>#24 Wait-list

mad max
03-29-2001, 04:19 PM
<i><br>I don't really participate in any bulletin boards except for this one. What drives someone to log onto this site all the time, and just post inane, inflammatory messages? I really don't understand it. If it's a desire for attention, wouldn't never responding to these flamers' posts solve that problem and get them to stop the madness?<p>Max<br>STILL waiting to drive the demo at Performance BMW in NC<br>#24 Wait-list <p></i><br>

M3 Repete
03-29-2001, 06:34 PM
no one is interested in the drivel you posted!

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index