Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

ROBERT M
03-30-2001, 04:11 PM
Moritz and John Roberts have both sold the LSB M3 Demo model within hours of getting them in. Moritz got 10k over and the guy at JR wouldn't tell me how much but he said it was a lot. Now neithor dealership is going to have a Demo model. Doesn't seem right that they can do this after BMW specifically stated these cars would be available to drive. The dealers response was -hey we own the dealership, not BMW. Anybody else run into this problem??<p>Robert M<br>'99 Mcoupe

Ace Dee
03-30-2001, 04:25 PM
<i><br>Moritz and John Roberts have both sold the LSB M3 Demo model within hours of getting them in. Moritz got 10k over and the guy at JR wouldn't tell me how much but he said it was a lot. Now neithor dealership is going to have a Demo model. Doesn't seem right that they can do this after BMW specifically stated these cars would be available to drive. The dealers response was -hey we own the dealership, not BMW. Anybody else run into this problem??<p>Robert M<br>'99 Mcoupe<p></i><br>

2002smgm3?
03-30-2001, 04:28 PM
Yeah, I drove the Moritz M3 the day they got it and they weren't planning on selling it. When I went back it was gone and the reps said the offers were too ludicrous to pass up. They were probably better off selling em cuz they were getting trashed fast. The whole showroom stunk of burnt clutch even before I had my chance. The list there is 85 strong, so I wonder how far down this car fell due to color, options, etc...<p><br>Moritz and John Roberts have both sold the LSB M3 Demo model within hours of getting them in. Moritz got 10k over and the guy at JR wouldn't tell me how much but he said it was a lot. Now neithor dealership is going to have a Demo model. Doesn't seem right that they can do this after BMW specifically stated these cars would be available to drive. The dealers response was -hey we own the dealership, not BMW. Anybody else run into this problem??<p>Robert M<br>'99 Mcoupe<p></i><br>

CK
03-30-2001, 06:39 PM
Moritz will be getting another demo in a week or two from what I have been told. Only people on Moritz's M3 list, however will ONLY be able to drive it, sorry. Drive talking to them and maybe they will let u drive it.<p><p><i><br>Moritz and John Roberts have both sold the LSB M3 Demo model within hours of getting them in. Moritz got 10k over and the guy at JR wouldn't tell me how much but he said it was a lot. Now neithor dealership is going to have a Demo model. Doesn't seem right that they can do this after BMW specifically stated these cars would be available to drive. The dealers response was -hey we own the dealership, not BMW. Anybody else run into this problem??<p>Robert M<br>'99 Mcoupe<p></i><br>

tim
03-31-2001, 02:42 AM
Local dealer allowing no test drives and leaving doors locked. Probably a rope around the thing for all I know. Both cars are up for sale, 15K reaming. IOW about the price of a new 996.<p><i><br>Moritz and John Roberts have both sold the LSB M3 Demo model within hours of getting them in. Moritz got 10k over and the guy at JR wouldn't tell me how much but he said it was a lot. Now neithor dealership is going to have a Demo model. Doesn't seem right that they can do this after BMW specifically stated these cars would be available to drive. The dealers response was -hey we own the dealership, not BMW. Anybody else run into this problem??<p>Robert M<br>'99 Mcoupe<p></i><br>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index