Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

racecar
03-31-2001, 03:28 PM
i saw the new m3, and it is pretty low to begin with.. but i think it could use another inch or so drop... and i just have some questions. seeing as how they have finely tuned the suspension and all, will lowering the car mess with any of that, or will it actually make the car handle better? a friend of mine brought this up that they perfected the handling of this car, so lowering it may just throw off the perfection.. but i always thought it could make it better. what are your takes on this? thanx

lk
03-31-2001, 03:55 PM
<i><br>i saw the new m3, and it is pretty low to begin with.. but i think it could use another inch or so drop... and i just have some questions. seeing as how they have finely tuned the suspension and all, will lowering the car mess with any of that, or will it actually make the car handle better? a friend of mine brought this up that they perfected the handling of this car, so lowering it may just throw off the perfection.. but i always thought it could make it better. what are your takes on this? thanx<p></i><br>

kgoldberg
03-31-2001, 05:12 PM
<i>will turner has them in stock i think he has a set left,<p><br>ken g<br>i saw the new m3, and it is pretty low to begin with.. but i think it could use another inch or so drop... and i just have some questions. seeing as how they have finely tuned the suspension and all, will lowering the car mess with any of that, or will it actually make the car handle better? a friend of mine brought this up that they perfected the handling of this car, so lowering it may just throw off the perfection.. but i always thought it could make it better. what are your takes on this? thanx<p></i><br>

Andreas
03-31-2001, 06:52 PM
I'll lower mine 2.5cm (Hartge Suspension)...<p>Cheers<br>Andreas

Cochise
03-31-2001, 07:24 PM
Not a bad idea but I would check to see if it would add to the understeer of the car.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index