Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Ryan Z
02-10-2000, 06:50 PM
Hi there. I'm looking for a 3.0 si, csi, cs.......beater that runs yet still has prospects of being restored. I don't have much cash and just want something to tool around w/ while driving the '02. I would prefer if it was in the MA or RI area. If any of you know of one for sale, please let me know. Your help is much appreciated.<p>Ryan Z.<br>'76 2002<br>ex:<br>325i<br>528e<br>and other fun German stuff

Bob
02-22-2000, 11:14 PM
<i>: Hi there. I'm looking for a 3.0 si, csi, cs.......beater that runs yet still has prospects of being restored. <br>------------------------------------------------<br>Ask others about this approach. It has a real sound of disaster.<p>A "beater" + $$$ often yields an expensive beater. Better you find a west coast "original" no rust car to start with. They can be had for $5000 and IMHO they are always a better buy than a $2000 New England rust bucket.<p>Bob<br>(P.S. I am from Connecticut (and remember how bad these cars were when only 5 years old) but now live in Washington State where you can buy honest rust-free (not bondo buckets)original 3.0s that don't even have rusty threads on the underside bolts!!<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index