Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Steve C.
03-30-2000, 12:45 PM
Wife says all must go.<br>Seattle area.<br>Car is daily driver.<br>Ready for easy restoration.<br>Crates and boxes of extras/duplicate parts. <br>NOS and used parts incl. <br>BBS wheels, body/interior/trim/glass.<br>Can e-mail photos.<br>$4500 obo.<p>steve@american-image.com<br>

A.B.
04-03-2000, 06:01 PM
Tell your wife all those shoes of hers she never wears must go! <br>Part with your wife before parting with your baby!<br>

Pierre
04-11-2000, 07:43 AM
<i>: Wife says all must go.<br>: Seattle area.<br>: Car is daily driver.<br>: Ready for easy restoration.<br>: Crates and boxes of extras/duplicate parts. <br>: NOS and used parts incl. <br>: BBS wheels, body/interior/trim/glass.<br>: Can e-mail photos.<br>: $4500 obo.<p>: steve@american-image.com<p></i>

Owen
04-22-2000, 08:12 PM
<i>i would be interested in buying your car....please email me photos and some history of the car at rs4pro13@aol.com....give me some info on the shock towers and rust<br></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index