Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Matt McGinn
05-02-2000, 12:59 PM
ANyone have (or know someone who has) both front fenders for a coupe? NOS/good used. I am willing to pay real money. I need both sides, and am looking for some that are good, I dont mind doing some metalwork, but I want a pair that have been removed as close to possible as how they went on...esp. near the windshield and inner edge, and doorpost, not some that have been just sawzalled off or torched in random places...<p>Thanks, <p>Matt

marty
05-18-2000, 01:42 PM
Matt:<p>Save your money and buy a better car. Used <br>fenders are a false economy. I found an <br>new NOS pair for $800 but it was dumb luck.<p>Used fenders are going to be chewed<br>to hell. <p>Marty<p><p><i>: ANyone have (or know someone who has) both front fenders for a coupe? NOS/good used. I am willing to pay real money. I need both sides, and am looking for some that are good, I dont mind doing some metalwork, but I want a pair that have been removed as close to possible as how they went on...esp. near the windshield and inner edge, and doorpost, not some that have been just sawzalled off or torched in random places...<p>: Thanks, <p>: Matt<p></i>

Matt McGinn
05-22-2000, 12:23 PM
Marty, <p>Thanks! I need the fender for a car that's in my shop--customer's car--believe me, if it was my own, I would have definitely paid more for a better car...I do restoration for a living and am WAY too familiar with the rust of old BMWs, Mercedes, ALfas, Jags Porsches, etc...they are all bad...<p>Matt<p>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index