Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Jeff Becker
05-05-2000, 08:16 AM
Are you restoring your E3 or E9 to original condition? Need spare parts for your daily driver? If so, I have the following parts which were in the trunk of my '73 Bavaria when purchased: a) pair of OEM Zenith carburators in used and unknown condition but probably in need of rebuild. b) pair of aluminum intake manifold runners, c) OEM dual carb air cleaner assembly. Make me an offer and cover shipping and this treasure trove of BMW history can be yours.

Tom
05-05-2000, 04:42 PM
<i>: Are you restoring your E3 or E9 to original condition? Need spare parts for your daily driver? If so, I have the following parts which were in the trunk of my '73 Bavaria when purchased: a) pair of OEM Zenith carburators in used and unknown condition but probably in need of rebuild. b) pair of aluminum intake manifold runners, c) OEM dual carb air cleaner assembly. Make me an offer and cover shipping and this treasure trove of BMW history can be yours. <p></i><br>can you get a picture of b) on the net? Also, anyone?? I need to know if these Bav parts will fit a cs? Thanks everyone!

Bill Riblett
05-05-2000, 05:06 PM
<i>: : Are you restoring your E3 or E9 to original condition? Need spare parts for your daily driver? If so, I have the following parts which were in the trunk of my '73 Bavaria when purchased: a) pair of OEM Zenith carburators in used and unknown condition but probably in need of rebuild. b) pair of aluminum intake manifold runners, c) OEM dual carb air cleaner assembly. Make me an offer and cover shipping and this treasure trove of BMW history can be yours. <p>: <br>: can you get a picture of b) on the net? Also, anyone?? I need to know if these Bav parts will fit a cs? Thanks everyone!<p></i>Yes, the same intake manifolds and carbs were used on six cylinder CSs and 2500/2800/3.0/Bavarias. The air filter housings are slightly different at the air intake horn.<br>Bill

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index