Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Carlin
06-06-2000, 12:44 PM
Where can I get engine compartment decals for '74 cs?

dang
06-06-2000, 12:52 PM
<i>: .<p></i>

paul (at Maximill...)
06-07-2000, 02:00 PM
<i>I can offer the following decals (in stock almost ALL the time!)<p>oil type / service<br>orange "Achtung" parts decal<br>coolant decal<br>battery decal<br>fuse box decal (for glove box, left)<br>air filter decal for carbed cars w. OE airbox<p><br>These are $5.00 each and are EXACT reproductions of the originals. If you'd like me to fax photos - let me know!<p><br>Paul<br>MAximillian Importing Co<br>1.800.950.2002<br></i>

Carlin
06-09-2000, 05:17 PM
<i>: I can offer the following decals (in stock almost ALL the time!)<p>: oil type / service<br>: orange "Achtung" parts decal<br>: coolant decal<br>: battery decal<br>: fuse box decal (for glove box, left)<br>: air filter decal for carbed cars w. OE airbox<p>: <br>: These are $5.00 each and are EXACT reproductions of the originals. If you'd like me to fax photos - let me know!<p>: <br>: Paul<br>: MAximillian Importing Co<br>: 1.800.950.2002<p></i>Need the tune up and the one above the tune up , plus the rediator reservoir decals.<br>thanks

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index