Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Sean
07-10-2000, 03:14 PM
Merdad is that a stock wheel, and what is in the car for a stereo? Thanks Sean.

Merdad
07-10-2000, 07:26 PM
Hi Sean,<br>The steering wheel is a CSL wheel that I had it refinished in brushed chrome and just covered it with leather and an extra padding under it. The stereo is an Alpine CD player, and I made the housing from an old plastic light fixture that a neighbor had thrown away. <br>Merdad<br>P.S. Here is also a link to pictures of the CSA.

Sean
07-10-2000, 11:29 PM
<i>: Hi Sean,<br>: The steering wheel is a CSL wheel that I had it refinished in brushed chrome and just covered it with leather and an extra padding under it. The stereo is an Alpine CD player, and I made the housing from an old plastic light fixture that a neighbor had thrown away. <br>: Merdad<br>: P.S. Here is also a link to pictures of the CSA.<p></i>Thanks for the info. I find the large wheel a little cumbersome, and as for the stereo, the car was ordered without one. I am going to take your advice on not going ahead with the webber conversion. I will post some pics as soon as I have some.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index