Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Ian
07-24-2000, 01:00 AM
<i>Having owned several of these beutifull classic automobiles you get what you pay for. I personaly would never sell a relitivaly rust free coupe for less than $10,000 US. I don't care if it smokes farts leakes oil or is worn out mechanically what is most important is the body, sound shock towers front and back, sound floor pans, rocker panels, wheel arches, spare tire well, and most important behind the rear fire wall,ie above fuse box and glove box. if you expect to find one for 5-7 k then watch out !<p></i>

Carlin 74 CSA
07-24-2000, 12:54 PM
<i><br>Having owned several of these beutifull classic automobiles you get what you pay for. I personaly would never sell a relitivaly rust free coupe for less than $10,000 US. I don't care if it smokes farts leakes oil or is worn out mechanically what is most important is the body, sound shock towers front and back, sound floor pans, rocker panels, wheel arches, spare tire well, and most important behind the rear fire wall,ie above fuse box and glove box. if you expect to find one for 5-7 k then watch out !<p></i>How true...and the key word is "relatively rust free" no just plain RUST FREE.<br>

Ian
07-25-2000, 01:08 AM
<i><p>Having owned several of these beutifull classic automobiles you get what you pay for. I personaly would never sell a relitivaly rust free coupe for less than $10,000 US. I don't care if it smokes farts leakes oil or is worn out mechanically what is most important is the body, sound shock towers front and back, sound floor pans, rocker panels, wheel arches, spare tire well, and most important behind the rear fire wall,ie above fuse box and glove box. if you expect to find one for 5-7 k then watch out !<p>How true...and the key word is "relatively rust free" no just plain RUST FREE.<p></i>If its totaly Rust Free expect to pay BIG BUCKS as it would most likely only go to show and shines on a trailer and live in a climate controled garage<br>

David F
07-25-2000, 01:55 PM
<i><br>Having owned several of these beutifull classic automobiles you get what you pay for. I personaly would never sell a relitivaly rust free coupe for less than $10,000 US. I don't care if it smokes farts leakes oil or is worn out mechanically what is most important is the body, sound shock towers front and back, sound floor pans, rocker panels, wheel arches, spare tire well, and most important behind the rear fire wall,ie above fuse box and glove box. if you expect to find one for 5-7 k then watch out !<p>I have a TOTALLY rust free 73 CS that I would sell for the right price, but no one seems to be taking me up on the offer :(<br>

Kurt
07-25-2000, 02:45 PM
<i>Could you send me the information on your 73 coupe for sale.<br>Kurt<p>

Michael
07-25-2000, 09:46 PM
<i><p>Having owned several of these beutifull classic automobiles you get what you pay for. I personaly would never sell a relitivaly rust free coupe for less than $10,000 US. I don't care if it smokes farts leakes oil or is worn out mechanically what is most important is the body, sound shock towers front and back, sound floor pans, rocker panels, wheel arches, spare tire well, and most important behind the rear fire wall,ie above fuse box and glove box. if you expect to find one for 5-7 k then watch out !<p>How true...and the key word is "relatively rust free" no just plain RUST FREE.<p>If its totaly Rust Free expect to pay BIG BUCKS as it would most likely only go to show and shines on a trailer and live in a climate controled garage<p></i><p>I have a totally rust free 28,700 mile car for sale. I will take offers around 12k. The car has been repainted with Spies Hecker paint system. (Complete original paint removal to bare steel, no rust found. This car is in exceptional original condition. No way a show car, but a solid example of a classic. Please e-mail me for photos and more info.<br>

Thai Truong
08-02-2000, 02:57 PM
<i><p>Having owned several of these beutifull classic automobiles you get what you pay for. I personaly would never sell a relitivaly rust free coupe for less than $10,000 US. I don't care if it smokes farts leakes oil or is worn out mechanically what is most important is the body, sound shock towers front and back, sound floor pans, rocker panels, wheel arches, spare tire well, and most important behind the rear fire wall,ie above fuse box and glove box. if you expect to find one for 5-7 k then watch out !<p>How true...and the key word is "relatively rust free" no just plain RUST FREE.<p>If its totaly Rust Free expect to pay BIG BUCKS as it would most likely only go to show and shines on a trailer and live in a climate controled garage<p></i><br>Hi Michael,<br>Please send me more information on your car such as engine, transmission, interior, etc.... My email address is alfanut@rocketmail.com. Or you can also call me at 714 372 1884. Which state are you residing in?<br>Thanks<br>

David F
08-05-2000, 08:01 AM
<i><br>Could you send me the information on your 73 coupe for sale.<br>Kurt<p></i><br>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index