Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Thai Truong
08-02-2000, 03:12 PM
I went some old messages/responses on July 25, and noticed Michael mention about his CS for sale (starting bid $12K), and David F. also mentioned he has the "right car" for sale. In addition, Pat H. talked about Ron Dwyer's 74CS (I could not access the link posted). Could any of you care to give more detail or lead on any of these vehicle.<br>Thanks.

Carlin - Everett
08-03-2000, 12:08 AM
<i>I have a 74CSA for sale, $10,500.<p><br>I went some old messages/responses on July 25, and noticed Michael mention about his CS for sale (starting bid $12K), and David F. also mentioned he has the "right car" for sale. In addition, Pat H. talked about Ron Dwyer's 74CS (I could not access the link posted). Could any of you care to give more detail or lead on any of these vehicle.<br>Thanks.<p></i><br>

Thai Truong
08-03-2000, 10:34 AM
<i><br>I have a 74CSA for sale, $10,500.<p><br>I went some old messages/responses on July 25, and noticed Michael mention about his CS for sale (starting bid $12K), and David F. also mentioned he has the "right car" for sale. In addition, Pat H. talked about Ron Dwyer's 74CS (I could not access the link posted). Could any of you care to give more detail or lead on any of these vehicle.<br>Thanks.<p><br></i><br>Thank you for your response. I am looking for one with a manual transmission, preferrably a 5sp.

David F
08-03-2000, 04:46 PM
The details:<p>73 3.0CS, 4 spd.<br>A/C<br>Baikal with cream leather.<br>+/- 195K miles (about 8k since ground up restoration in 85)<br>All original except radio and power antennae.<br>Used good 2800CS to replace rusted out 3.0CS body (consequently VIN numbers do not match. I have documentation to show this).<br>Restoration cost (in 85) was between $15k and $20k.<br>Electric sunroof.<br>Power windows.<br>Converted to 4 spd.<br>Absolutely no rust or shock tower problems.<br>Pirelli P600's - virtually no mileage.<br>Car won BMWCCA Texas Chapter Concourse in 85.<p><br>Problems:<br>Paint has developed inperfections related to the primer.<br>Tool kit lid is broken at the fastener screw.<br>Original Zeniths need rebuilding (due to prolonged storage). I would rebuild prior to any sale.<br>Needs new rear speakers (mounted below seat bottoms) due to dry rot.<p>Asking $15K

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index