Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Steve S.
12-06-1998, 10:50 PM
Sorry...I never knew the years...just curious...an older one might be a nice track car for driving schools.<p>Steve S.<br>

Bruce
12-06-1998, 11:47 PM
<i>: Sorry...I never knew the years...just curious...an older one might be a nice track car for driving schools.</i><p>they started production in 94 (forget exactly what month) as a 95 model....the 95s still go in the mid to upper 20s (but they are the easiest to upgrade the power)...if you have even more money than that and can find one the ultimate track/driving schools/club racing E36 M3 is the limited production Lightweight<p>Bruce

David
12-07-1998, 08:55 AM
The E30 is definitely a favorite for track events and a used one in fair condition can be had for around $14,000 with about 80,000 miles. You may have to put about $2000 into it to make it track ready. I have put together some good info on this car at my web site www.mpower.com

Steve S.
12-07-1998, 10:21 PM
My body shop guy has one of those 3.0 CSLs....ew...that would be nice...he did a ground up restoration...but then blew up the engine the first day on the track...oh well, time to start over.<p>Steve S.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index