Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Ben
12-07-1998, 05:30 AM
I do not see his name like I used to see. I really enjoyed his posts in the A4.org and on the old board here a few months back. PM3 or Mister Vanos, do you guys know what happened to Chris?<p>Thanks.

Mr. V
12-07-1998, 05:58 AM
<i>: I do not see his name like I used to see. I really enjoyed his posts in the A4.org and on the old board here a few months back. PM3 or Mister Vanos, do you guys know what happened to Chris?<p>: Thanks.<p></i><p>You know I was just thinking the same thing. I actually talk to Chris 2-3 times a week and I keep meaning to ask why he hasn't posted in a while. I know, like most of us here, he has been working hard lately. I will ask him tomorrow. Check here or on the M Haven forum later tomorrow.<p>Mr. V

Ben
12-07-1998, 02:11 PM
It ought to be Chris Goos (Mr///M3). Here is a funny guy and his humor and posts are always entertaining. I miss seeing him on the board. I don't post much. I rather be amused by reading other people's posts. Mr. ///M3, I must say, is one guy I don't mind reading his posts all day. He also has gotten tremendous respect at A4.org, which is hostile territory for those somewhat-biased A4 owners! If he can make a home THERE, he is the man!<p>Ben

Mr. V
12-07-1998, 06:00 PM
Ben is Chris Groos in disguise..yes? If not, I am rather taken by the compliments. Deserving nontheless, just surprised. <p>Mr. V

Ben
12-07-1998, 07:13 PM
I just like the guy's style. He must be busy these days. I happen to read the bimmer board around 3-4 months ago when he was posting and I was just wondering where he is.<p>Ben. just Ben. That's all!

Steve S.
12-07-1998, 10:27 PM
>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index