Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

J.Russ
12-07-1998, 07:31 PM
Congrats on the new message area! I don't own an M3 (currently driving a 2.8 A4) but am second to none in my appreciation of them. They truly are the greatest sports coupes/sedans available at any price (even though that price is still just barely out of my reach.) By and large, I envy those I see behind their wheel... BUT...<p>This is a note to the driver of a silver M3 in my town, if he happens to be reading this board. About three months ago, you nearly took off my front bumper while weaving through rush hour traffic, and then taunted other drivers to come and catch you. Since then, I've seen you bombing around town as if you owned the road. Today, you nearly sideswiped me and rode a Subaru off the road peeling through an intersection near Duke University's East Campus. <p>You drive like a prick. You give other bimmer drivers a bad name. Grow up. <p>Or sell the car and buy a Firebird. If you're going to be an *******, you might as well drive a car that doesn't really stand out.<p>Sorry for taking the bandwidth. I probably should have posted on the flame board.

a ///M3 owner
12-07-1998, 07:55 PM
Pricksters like him has to learn the lesson the hard way by sooner or later totaling his car in an accident. I'm sure he's a young college student feeling he's the king of the road, but hey I felt like that once.. :) <p>Happy driving and always be careful.. ignore those morons. <p>///M3 owner

Mike B
12-08-1998, 12:30 AM
I think I know who you're talking about. The car is frequently parked on Buchanan Road off East Campus. Is it a 4 door Silver M3 with Colorado plates? <p>PS- It wasn't me. I have a silver M3 coupe with NY plates. So, make sure you've got the right guy before you unleash your fury or rage upon the wrong car or wrong owner.<p><br><i>: Congrats on the new message area! I don't own an M3 (currently driving a 2.8 A4) but am second to none in my appreciation of them. They truly are the greatest sports coupes/sedans available at any price (even though that price is still just barely out of my reach.) By and large, I envy those I see behind their wheel... BUT...<p>: This is a note to the driver of a silver M3 in my town, if he happens to be reading this board. About three months ago, you nearly took off my front bumper while weaving through rush hour traffic, and then taunted other drivers to come and catch you. Since then, I've seen you bombing around town as if you owned the road. Today, you nearly sideswiped me and rode a Subaru off the road peeling through an intersection near Duke University's East Campus. <p>: You drive like a prick. You give other bimmer drivers a bad name. Grow up. <p>: Or sell the car and buy a Firebird. If you're going to be an *******, you might as well drive a car that doesn't really stand out.<p>: Sorry for taking the bandwidth. I probably should have posted on the flame board.<p></i>

David
12-08-1998, 09:24 AM
Next time get his plate number and either file a complaint or check with campus security to find out it is registed to a student. When this stuff happens the cops just never seem to be around.

James Healey
12-14-1998, 09:21 PM
<i>: Next time get his plate number and either file a complaint or check with campus security to find out it is registed to a student. When this stuff happens the cops just never seem to be around.<p></i><br>IT was me!!! hahaha yall can't do nuthin to stop my speed! you know what I'm sayin. I'm a graduate student at Fuqua school of Business!!!! any nonM3 drivers watchout I'l smoke yo azz

Linda
12-18-1998, 03:40 PM
James,<p>Can you buzz ladies heads? You can shave mine any time.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index