Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Eric Nguyen
12-08-1998, 12:33 PM
My '95 won't heat up properly lately, at highway speeds it never passes the temp gauge's blue area. I was told the thermostat is probably bad...I was wondering if replacing this is quite difficult or should I make an appointment with the dealership?

Steve
12-08-1998, 12:42 PM
No suggestions other than for a 95 E36, I believe Bently service manuals are available. If I were you I'd buy one and avoid questions like this in the future. They make a great service manual as well. Just my opinion.<p>Steve<p><i>: My '95 won't heat up properly lately, at highway speeds it never passes the temp gauge's blue area. I was told the thermostat is probably bad...I was wondering if replacing this is quite difficult or should I make an appointment with the dealership?<p></i>

Steve
12-08-1998, 12:45 PM
Sorry, I thought I was in the E36 section, not the M3 area. Now I'll just leave very quietly.................................<p>Steve<p><i>: No suggestions other than for a 95 E36, I believe Bently service manuals are available. If I were you I'd buy one and avoid questions like this in the future. They make a great service manual as well. Just my opinion.<p>: Steve<p>: : My '95 won't heat up properly lately, at highway speeds it never passes the temp gauge's blue area. I was told the thermostat is probably bad...I was wondering if replacing this is quite difficult or should I make an appointment with the dealership?<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index