Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

m3ben
12-10-1998, 04:37 PM
I always want to attend driving school, but will the insurance cover me and my car and others if I have accident during the event?<p>

m3ben
12-10-1998, 04:42 PM
<br>just ignore this post!!

Preston
12-10-1998, 09:27 PM
<br>They are talking about "racing school". Very different from "driving school". You stand a much better chance at getting your insurance company to play ball if you go to drivers school. You will notice that stop watches/timing will get you a quick exit from drivers school but not from racers school. Drivers school is to teach you how to be a better high performance driver (in theory) so it is in the insurance companies benefit, racing school is teaching you how to race which is contrary to any insurance companies wishes.<p>Regards,<br>Preston<br>98 M3/4<br>

Brant
12-10-1998, 11:18 PM
<i>: <br>Drivers school is to teach you how to be a better high performance driver (in theory) so it is in the insurance companies benefit, racing school is teaching you how to race which is contrary to any insurance companies wishes.<br></i><p>Is it recommended to clear with your insurance agent before attending a driving school?<p>Brant<br>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index