Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Chris
12-12-1998, 12:25 PM
I'm looking for a new 98 M3 sedan. Is anyone aware of a dealer that has one in stock?<p>Please let me know.<p>Chris

DCC
12-13-1998, 11:27 AM
My dealer here in Houston has 2 I believe...I can't say they have the best color combination...but its a 4 door M3.<p>Dan<p><p><br><i>: I'm looking for a new 98 M3 sedan. Is anyone aware of a dealer that has one in stock?<p>: Please let me know.<p>: Chris<p></i>

Bobby
12-14-1998, 09:04 AM
You can go to your local BMW dealer and they can locate one for you. This way you don't have to travel the country to get one. I think they charge for shipping (flatbed) which shouldn't be more than $500.

Yella
12-14-1998, 02:08 PM
<i>: I'm looking for a new 98 M3 sedan. Is anyone aware of a dealer that has one in stock?<p>: Please let me know.<p>: Chris<p></i>

Norm DeWitt
12-26-1998, 02:40 PM
They are easy to find if you will settle for the automatic trans. The 5 spd cars with decent options (ie: cruise, sunroof, OBC) have been really hard to find since the notice of their discontinuation a few months back. I got one of the last 2 in San Diego county (5spd cars). If you are looking for white, silver,black or Estoril Blue, it could be tough....<p><br>: <br>: : I'm looking for a new 98 M3 sedan. Is anyone aware of a dealer that has one in stock?<p>: : Please let me know.<p>: : Chris<p>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index