Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Kenny B
12-13-1998, 12:35 AM
I was recently at an autocross....haven't entered one yet, but look forward to trying my skills next spring. Anyway, some of the cars there (mostly M3's) had these eyelids on their headlight assembly. They are probably abs plastic, painted to match the cars color. They cover the top inch or so of the assembly and give the front of the car a sleeker, more finished look. The problem is that I have surfed the web looking for a company that manufactures them and haven't found them.(It would have been easier if I had just asked one of them at the autocross, but I didn't) Does anyone know where I can get these lids???

vtran
12-13-1998, 02:33 AM
<i>: I was recently at an autocross....haven't entered one yet, but look forward to trying my skills next spring. Anyway, some of the cars there (mostly M3's) had these eyelids on their headlight assembly. They are probably abs plastic, painted to match the cars color. They cover the top inch or so of the assembly and give the front of the car a sleeker, more finished look. The problem is that I have surfed the web looking for a company that manufactures them and haven't found them.(It would have been easier if I had just asked one of them at the autocross, but I didn't) Does anyone know where I can get these lids???<p></i><p><p>Hey Kenny,<p>try the BMP design website. If they don't have it on their site then request a catalog. it's in there along with other great stuff for your bimmer.<br>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index