Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

David T
12-14-1998, 10:21 AM
Hey,<p>Can someone tell me where I read a few years back in R&T or Car and Driver a road test which put the M3 up against a bunch of exotic cars and the M3 won the handling test? Which magazine, year and month was that? Also what month and year did they road test the M3 for the '95 year model?<br>Thanks,<br>David

ab
12-14-1998, 05:30 PM
A simple way is to check out your local library.<br>They usually have back issues of many mags from many years back. A great resource. If you know the specific magazine look for their website and see if it has a back issues link (although they will probably charge you assuming you can find the one you want).<p>Good Luck!!<br><i>: Hey,<p>: Can someone tell me where I read a few years back in R&T or Car and Driver a road test which put the M3 up against a bunch of exotic cars and the M3 won the handling test? Which magazine, year and month was that? Also what month and year did they road test the M3 for the '95 year model?<br>: Thanks,<br>: David<p></i>

Chris_P
12-14-1998, 06:16 PM
The article was entitled "The Best-Handling Car for More than $30,000"<p><br>The Magazine was Car and Driver, Sept. 1997 Issue.<p>Here is the link:<p>http://www.caranddriver.com/FrameSet/0,1350,_sl_Article_sl_0_cm_1298_cm_631_1_16_cm_00, 00.html<p><br><i>: Hey,<p>: Can someone tell me where I read a few years back in R&T or Car and Driver a road test which put the M3 up against a bunch of exotic cars and the M3 won the handling test? Which magazine, year and month was that? Also what month and year did they road test the M3 for the '95 year model?<br>: Thanks,<br>: David<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index