Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Kurt B
12-16-1998, 08:31 AM
I took my '90 M3 in for an oil change at a local 10<br>minute place (yeah, I know, dumb!) and ever since, I<br>have a leak coming from what appears to be the rear<br>of the motor. Could he have over filled and I blew<br>rear seal? Can't seem to track it down.<p>Thanks in advance,<p>Kurt

WillO
12-16-1998, 08:23 PM
<i>: I took my '90 M3 in for an oil change at a local 10<br>: minute place (yeah, I know, dumb!) and ever since, I<br>: have a leak coming from what appears to be the rear<br>: of the motor. Could he have over filled and I blew<br>: rear seal? Can't seem to track it down.<p>: Thanks in advance,<p>: Kurt<p></i>Did you check the engine oil level with the dipstick? Did you tip the 12 year old at the fast lube that changed your oil?<br> The kid bashing about under the hood of the M3 may have spilled a quart or so. The residual is now dribbling off. <p>10 minit oil change nono,<br>Will<br>88 325ix<br>91 525i

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index