Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

vtran
12-16-1998, 11:26 AM
Hey guys,<p>I know you all are fanatics when it comes to your M3's. <br>So, what kind of waxes and/orpolishes do you use to keep you car looking good?<p>Thsnks<br>

Steve
12-16-1998, 04:43 PM
My favorite waxes and polish/wax combo. Or you can get a good education in car care by going to the link below and looking at the "How-To" articles...very good info.<p>Steve<br>98 E36<p><br><i>: Hey guys,<p>: I know you all are fanatics when it comes to your M3's. <br>: So, what kind of waxes and/orpolishes do you use to keep you car looking good?<p>: Thsnks<br>: <p></i>

Randy
12-17-1998, 11:53 AM
<br></i>

Steve S.
12-19-1998, 12:45 AM
I also use the #7/#26 combo platter....however, I have just changed to the paste version of the #26 Yellow Wax. Several friends have mentioned that it stays on longer than the #26 liquid. I also use Vinylex on the interior (non leather parts), tires, and trim.<p>Steve S.<br>

Steve
12-21-1998, 11:33 AM
I Use the Meguiar's #26 paste also, but as far as lasting longer, I'm not sure. Both liquid and paste are excellent products. I use the liquid on my wifes car with a buffer and it seems to last just as long as the paste.<p>Steve<br>98 E36<p><i>: I also use the #7/#26 combo platter....however, I have just changed to the paste version of the #26 Yellow Wax. Several friends have mentioned that it stays on longer than the #26 liquid. I also use Vinylex on the interior (non leather parts), tires, and trim.<p>: Steve S.<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index