Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

KennyB
12-17-1998, 07:31 PM
While surfing the net the other day, I ran accross a company (Marren Motor Sports) that cleans and blueprints your injectors. You can find them at www.injector.com<br>Has anyone ever heard of them or used their services. They claim that cleaning and blueprinting the injectors can increase HP and torque. At $23 a pop I would hope that it is worth it. As usuall, I e-mailed them my questions, but haven't heard back.

Steve
12-22-1998, 12:49 PM
Let me know what they say?<p>Steve<p><i>: While surfing the net the other day, I ran accross a company (Marren Motor Sports) that cleans and blueprints your injectors. You can find them at www.injector.com<br>: Has anyone ever heard of them or used their services. They claim that cleaning and blueprinting the injectors can increase HP and torque. At $23 a pop I would hope that it is worth it. As usuall, I e-mailed them my questions, but haven't heard back.<p></i>

KennyB
12-23-1998, 07:24 AM
They did send a reply....just to the wrong e-mail address. Here is their reply <br>"If the injectors you send in are in perfect condition, and all are <br>flowing good, no gain , but if the injectors are out of spec, flow, <br>spray pattern, restriction, then 1 to 2 hp per cylinder."<br><i>: Let me know what they say?<p>: Steve<p>: : While surfing the net the other day, I ran accross a company (Marren Motor Sports) that cleans and blueprints your injectors. You can find them at www.injector.com<br>: : Has anyone ever heard of them or used their services. They claim that cleaning and blueprinting the injectors can increase HP and torque. At $23 a pop I would hope that it is worth it. As usuall, I e-mailed them my questions, but haven't heard back.<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index