Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Michael Russell
12-24-1998, 08:02 AM
Hello-<p>Well it does not look like I am going to buy the M3 sedan I was looking at, a bit more money than I want to spend, and it does not have two esential options, (heated seats, (I live in VT) and Cruise control). <p>So, my search continues. I am looking for a 1995 Red M3 with Heated CLOTH seats. I would also consider a reasonably priced 1996 Estoril blue with Heated Cloth Seats, and cruise of course. I would love to find a car with less than 45,000 miles, for less than, $29,000. Would also considder a higher miles 1997 Sedan IF it had Cruise and/or heated seats. I much prefer the looks of the sedan, (NO flames intended OR needed :-)).<p>Anyway, if anybody knows of such a machine, I would much appreciate a heads up.<p>Thank You<br>Michael

Bruce
12-24-1998, 08:49 AM
i have been an M3 NUT since the E30 came out...i lusted after the E36 when it came out...about 2 weeks ago was the FIRST time i saw an M3 with the suede/cloth option and they have been out for 4 years! (btw0 it was VERY cool- i want it on my E46 M3)<p>so...don't get your heart set on the cloth (if you live in the US) since very few were ordered that way<p>Bruce<p>

Micahel Russell
12-24-1998, 09:03 AM
Bruce-<p>Yes I know it, (cloth) is EXTREMELY hard to find. My dealer had one, but they sold it too quickly, (he did not even tell me about it until it was sold, GRRR) and I have seen ONE for sale in Autoweek. I am hoping that this board will be a little more far reaching, and perhaps somebody will have or know of one.

Hula///Man
12-24-1998, 06:37 PM
<i>: i have been an M3 NUT since the E30 came out...i lusted after the E36 when it came out...about 2 weeks ago was the FIRST time i saw an M3 with the suede/cloth option and they have been out for 4 years! (btw0 it was VERY cool- i want it on my E46 M3)<p>: so...don't get your heart set on the cloth (if you live in the US) since very few were ordered that way<p>: Bruce<p></i><br>I just got a 97 arctic silver coupe last month<br>with the black cloth/suede. It is very cool <br>looking I must say. According to Ben Liaw's<br>web site only 4 cloth cars were imported.<br>Good Luck!<br>

michael Russell
12-24-1998, 08:37 PM
I looked at his page, and am quite certain he is wrong. I have personally seen two for sale in Autoweek, my dealer had one, and yours makes four I know of. Somehow I seriously doubt those are the only four ever imported into the US. Are they rare? Of course, but they are not that rare.

Lincoln
12-26-1998, 12:33 AM
I have personally seen a few M3's with cloth seats here in the SF Bay area. I myself have a '94 325is M Technic with the suede/cloth interior just like the ones that came on the '95 M3. I believe sometime in '96 or '97, they changed the pattern on the cloth and offered it in either black or gray. Before that, it came in just black. They are indeed very rare and very beautiful!<p><br><i>: I looked at his page, and am quite certain he is wrong. I have personally seen two for sale in Autoweek, my dealer had one, and yours makes four I know of. Somehow I seriously doubt those are the only four ever imported into the US. Are they rare? Of course, but they are not that rare.<p></i>

Jeff
01-01-1999, 03:04 PM
<i>: Hello-<p>: Well it does not look like I am going to buy the M3 sedan I was looking at, a bit more money than I want to spend, and it does not have two esential options, (heated seats, (I live in VT) and Cruise control). <p>: So, my search continues. I am looking for a 1995 Red M3 with Heated CLOTH seats. I would also consider a reasonably priced 1996 Estoril blue with Heated Cloth Seats, and cruise of course. I would love to find a car with less than 45,000 miles, for less than, $29,000. Would also considder a higher miles 1997 Sedan IF it had Cruise and/or heated seats. I much prefer the looks of the sedan, (NO flames intended OR needed :-)).<p>: Anyway, if anybody knows of such a machine, I would much appreciate a heads up.<p>: Thank You<br>: Michael<p></i><p>I saw a 95 Red M3 with cloth seats at the dealer near me. He had it for about 2-3 monthes, and it didn't move. It has some aftermarket suspension mods on it (it's lowered a tad). But you might want to give them a try, maybe they still have it. <p>http://www.allisonbmw.com

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index