Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Matt
01-01-1999, 10:24 PM
Hi, all.<br>I've had my '99 M3 for about three weeks now, and I realize that I need a car cover for it. Can anyone recommend a website to help me choose a cover material? I found one a few months ago, but I didn't bookmark it.<p>Or, if you'd like to throw in your own 2, can you recommend a fabric? I'll be storing the car outside in NC -- summers are 90 deg F, winters are 30 deg F, with rain about once a week, snow/ice about three times a year.<p>'Preciate it!<br>

Bobby
01-02-1999, 11:06 PM
I just bought a NOAH car cover from the dealer. I told them I saw it advertised in Bimmer Mag for $140 and they didn't match it but came within $10 ($150) Retail is $185. It's a factory BMW cover and it fits perfectly, nice and snug. I'm happy with it.

DCC
01-03-1999, 12:23 AM
I have an original BMW car cover for the M3 for sale. It is made of the Evolution 4 material and is yellow in color.<br>Email me if you are interested.<br>This is a brand new in box, never used cover.<p>Dan<p><p><br><i>: Hi, all.<br>: I've had my '99 M3 for about three weeks now, and I realize that I need a car cover for it. Can anyone recommend a website to help me choose a cover material? I found one a few months ago, but I didn't bookmark it.<p>: Or, if you'd like to throw in your own 2, can you recommend a fabric? I'll be storing the car outside in NC -- summers are 90 deg F, winters are 30 deg F, with rain about once a week, snow/ice about three times a year.<p>: 'Preciate it!<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index