Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

JEROME
01-02-1999, 04:12 AM
HI, I HAVE A 95 M3 AND THE WINDOW LIFTS ARE NOT FUNCTIONING. I CHECKED THE FRONT WINDOW (#14)LIFT 30 AMP FUSE AND IT LOOKS OK. ANYONE KNOW IF THERES A ANOTHER FUSE FOR THE WINDOW LIFTS??? I NEED HELP<br>--JEROME--

Steve
01-02-1999, 10:01 AM
If they ALL stopped working at the same time I'd say your problem is related to a bad fuse, bad relay or something else that is 'common' to the power source for ALL the window lifts. So actually that's GOOD news as opposed to having your door(s) disassembled and having the window lift motor(s) replaced (more $). Wish I could help more but I'm sure you'll get more info here. Good luck.<p>Steve<br>98 E36<p><i>: HI, I HAVE A 95 M3 AND THE WINDOW LIFTS ARE NOT FUNCTIONING. I CHECKED THE FRONT WINDOW (#14)LIFT 30 AMP FUSE AND IT LOOKS OK. ANYONE KNOW IF THERES A ANOTHER FUSE FOR THE WINDOW LIFTS??? I NEED HELP<br>: --JEROME--<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index