Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

DCC
01-03-1999, 08:16 PM
Is the dealer the only one who can reset this little dash light?<br>Thanks<p>Dan<br>

Bruce
01-03-1999, 08:52 PM
<i>: Is the dealer the only one who can reset this little dash light?</i><p>why exactly did it go on? did you remove the seat and turn the car on? (it has happened on roadsters doing car stereo stuff)<p>if not, you probably need the seat belt tensioner replaced<p>oh...to answer your question...yes<p>Bruce

Bobby
01-03-1999, 09:45 PM
<br>: oh...to answer your question...yes<p>: Bruce<p>Not true. My bro-in-law owns an auto repair shop and when my airbag light first came on, he had a tool to reset it. It came back on after a day and I had it fixed at the dealer.<p>-Bobby

DCC
01-04-1999, 01:58 PM
I took the air bag out...not the first time...<br>But I had been lazy and did not disconnect the battery this time...nuts...<p>Dan<p><p><br><i>: : Is the dealer the only one who can reset this little dash light?<p>: why exactly did it go on? did you remove the seat and turn the car on? (it has happened on roadsters doing car stereo stuff)<p>: if not, you probably need the seat belt tensioner replaced<p>: oh...to answer your question...yes<p>: Bruce<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index