Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Ben Liaw
01-05-1999, 09:02 AM
yup...that's the sound of a SHORTER shifter than our current setup for the E36 M3.<p>right now, all that is available is a 28% reduction in throw...how'd you like some more? maybe a little more? maybe a lot? well, it's coming, and it's multi-position.

Redwood
01-05-1999, 09:55 AM
Alright, quit teasing us already! :)<p>-Sean<p><i>: yup...that's the sound of a SHORTER shifter than our current setup for the E36 M3.<p>: right now, all that is available is a 28% reduction in throw...how'd you like some more? maybe a little more? maybe a lot? well, it's coming, and it's multi-position.<p></i>

Steve
01-05-1999, 01:46 PM
<i>: Alright, quit teasing us already! :)<p>: -Sean<p>: : yup...that's the sound of a SHORTER shifter than our current setup for the E36 M3.<p>: : right now, all that is available is a 28% reduction in throw...how'd you like some more? maybe a little more? maybe a lot? well, it's coming, and it's multi-position.<p></i>

Ben Liaw
01-05-1999, 03:21 PM
that's really easy to do, but what do you do when you have to pull into the pits?<p>start in 3rd?<p>

Steve
01-05-1999, 03:33 PM
<i>: that's really easy to do, but what do you do when you have to pull into the pits?<p>: start in 3rd?<p></i>

Steve
01-05-1999, 03:36 PM
My friend just said one of these (1st, 2nd & Rev lockout) is sold by someone who advertises in Roundel. I found out after I posted....sorry.<p>Steve<p><br><i>: that's really easy to do, but what do you do when you have to pull into the pits?<p>: start in 3rd?<p></i>

BaddaBing BaddaBoom
01-05-1999, 09:29 PM
<i>eom<br></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index