Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

???????
01-05-1999, 09:33 PM
Congrats on making a wise decision and purchasing a 95 ///M3, BUT DO NOT GIVE ADVICE WHEN YOU KNOW VERY LITTLE ABOUT THE CAR....USE THIS SITE TO LEARN NOT TEACH...!

Ted
01-06-1999, 12:07 AM
My intent was not to pass on "advice" or "teach"... but pass on information I have found. And I am not sure what post you are replying to either.<p>And I am here to learn but feel if I have found an answer to a question someone asks, should I not pass it on? In any case, if I post info, I will let the person know it is from a non-expert.<p>Also, I like to know who I am talking to. I assume since you were able to block your name and email address, you are involved with this board. I don't mind the friendly criticism - I just think you could let me know who it is coming from.<p><p><br><i>: Congrats on making a wise decision and purchasing a 95 ///M3, BUT DO NOT GIVE ADVICE WHEN YOU KNOW VERY LITTLE ABOUT THE CAR....USE THIS SITE TO LEARN NOT TEACH...!<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index