Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Ben Liaw
01-05-1999, 10:28 PM
selling the E30 M3 to make room for another project.<p>this car is fast. if you don't feel like wrecking your E36 M3 at the track, but want a car that handles better and accelerates faster in the corners than the E36 M3, look no further.<p>specs:<br>1988 E30 M3<br><br>white<br><br>75K miles<br><br>full suspension work<br><br>all track preparations done<br><br>roll bar installed<br><br>extras that have not been installed, included.<p>much, much more...email me for details.<p>$10,500 firm.<br>

Bruce
01-05-1999, 11:40 PM

Mike H
01-11-1999, 09:53 PM
<i>:It would help if I knew where you are? Distance is always a problem when buying a car. I already have 2, but a third would still fit in the garage. selling the E30 M3 to make room for another project.<p>: this car is fast. if you don't feel like wrecking your E36 M3 at the track, but want a car that handles better and accelerates faster in the corners than the E36 M3, look no further.<p>: specs:<br>: 1988 E30 M3<br>: <br>: white<br>: <br>: 75K miles<br>: <br>: full suspension work<br>: <br>: all track preparations done<br>: <br>: roll bar installed<br>: <br>: extras that have not been installed, included.<p>: much, much more...email me for details.<p>: $10,500 firm.<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index