Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Matt
01-05-1999, 11:10 PM
I've had my '99 M3 Coupe for 3 weeks now, and I'm already looking forward to the autocross season! I'd really like to have a set of spare wheels to mount some sticky tires, but new 17" are a tad expensive. Where should I look to find some cheap 17-inchers that will fit my car?<p>Thanks.

David
01-06-1999, 09:22 AM
a couple of sources: Join the BMWCCA and the monthy Rondel magazine often has many wheels for sale by other members. Members advertise in the chapter news letters as well. I have found good postings on the turner motorsport and Zionsville autosport web sites. Zionsville has a parts digest you can subscribe to where members often post parts for sale.

Chris
01-06-1999, 08:09 PM
Try what I have done for the last several years, I purchased an extra set of "used" ///M3 rims from someone who upgraded their rims. Since you will be using them for race/AutoX their cosmetic look could be less than perfect giving you real negoitiating power on the purchase. I purchased my rims for $500. Thats cheaper than any aftermarket rim out there and of course the car looks great. Try the classified in the BMW CCA Roundel for starters...Good luck.<br>: I've had my '99 M3 Coupe for 3 weeks now, and I'm already looking forward to the autocross season! I'd really like to have a set of spare wheels to mount some sticky tires, but new 17" are a tad expensive. Where should I look to find some cheap 17-inchers that will fit my car?<p>: Thanks.<p>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index