Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Larry Leff
01-10-1999, 09:28 PM
Hi!<p>I'm a few days shy of taking delivery of my first M3 - a Dakar Yellow '95! I'm excited to start driving / enjoying this car, but would like to know of any known problems any of you may have experienced.<p>Also, do any mailing lists exist for the E36 M3? If not, what venue do you use for correspondence?<p><br>Thanks -<p>Larry Leff<br>lleff@imisys.com

Bruce
01-10-1999, 09:33 PM
<i>: Hi!<p>: I'm a few days shy of taking delivery of my first M3 - a Dakar Yellow '95! I'm excited to start driving / enjoying this car, but would like to know of any known problems any of you may have experienced.<p>: Also, do any mailing lists exist for the E36 M3? If not, what venue do you use for correspondence?<br></i><p>yes there is a mailing list, but it is a closed list...follow the link to see if you can sign up (a lot of good info on it)<p>Bruce<br>98 M roadster

David
01-11-1999, 10:07 AM
Subscribe the the bmw digest mailing list. There is tons of M3 stuff as well as other bmw stuff. I find that points made spill over into other e36 cars so broaden your scope then narrow it down. You can find links starting at www.mpower.com to get to the digest.

Alan
01-11-1999, 06:21 PM
<i>: I'm a few days shy of taking delivery of my first M3 - a Dakar Yellow '95! I'm excited to start driving / enjoying this car, but would like to know of any known problems any of you may have experienced.</i><p>Congratulations! Awesome color/car!<p><p><i>: Also, do any mailing lists exist for the E36 M3? If not, what venue do you use for correspondence?</i><p>Not to state the obvious, but the fact that you made your posting here and that people read it and responded to it here suggests that you could use this board as a venue for correspondence... :-)<p><br>--Alan

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index