Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Steve Hazard
01-12-1999, 02:42 PM
I have had both Colgan and Cal Bras in the past on my 3 SHO's.....what's everyone's feedback on these two for the M3? New to list people...... I pick up my 98 M3/4 tomorrow night.....loaded with 5K for 39K.<br>How many of you live in the Boston area? Am I going to see you at COM events, or BMWCCA autocrosses?

David
01-12-1999, 03:01 PM
Hey,<br>I just ordered this bra for my M3 from Barvarian Autosport. I should get it in this week. I had one on my 911 and I think they make the best bra. I'll let you know how it fits on my M3. I was disappointed that you couldn't get the mirror bras for the M3!<br>David

Perrin
01-12-1999, 05:16 PM
I have a Colgan bra, brand new in box w/ mirror bras for sale. Bought it for my '93 325is w/M spoiler, but turns out it doesn't fit the Zender spoiler, so I can't use it. I'm asking $80/bo. It should fit all E36 M3's from what I was told. If interested, email me at perriny@juno.com Thanks!<br>Perrin<br><i>: Hey,<br>: I just ordered this bra for my M3 from Barvarian Autosport. I should get it in this week. I had one on my 911 and I think they make the best bra. I'll let you know how it fits on my M3. I was disappointed that you couldn't get the mirror bras for the M3!<br>: David<p><br></i>

Gauppy D
01-12-1999, 10:34 PM
Please don't tell me you're going to put one of those ridiculous bras on the front of your M3. <p>Why!! WHY!!!

Patrick FitzGerald
01-13-1999, 10:04 AM
They are kind of terrible looking, but if one does any long distance driving, they are the single best way to protect the front end from stones and debris. Even in the rain, when you drive through a puddle or standing water, the splash will through up plenty of debris.<p>I bought my 95 M3 with 12,400 miles and in six months put on a wee bit over 11,000 miles and after only 4,000 miles and a couple drives from Charlotte, NC to Northern Virginia I noticed quite a bit of knicks on the leading edge of the bonnet. I ordered a mask from Bavarian Autosport (Colgan) and it is fantastic. Tight fit. Sure, around town on a nice day and I wouldn't want it on either, but hey... protect the investment, eh?<p>Patrick

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index