Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

kumar
12-17-1999, 06:44 PM
My 1994 european spec E36 M3 is specified to run on 98 octane super unleded petrol. Trouble is there the UK has dropped the octane rating of superunleded to 97 . Is this going to cause long term damage to the engine? please advise

M3Dave
12-17-1999, 07:36 PM
<i>: My 1994 european spec E36 M3 is specified to run on 98 octane super unleded petrol. Trouble is there the UK has dropped the octane rating of superunleded to 97 . Is this going to cause long term damage to the engine? please advise<p></i>

KGY
12-17-1999, 09:39 PM
Sorry that I didn't have an answer for your question. But I am wondering if you have any problem with govt regulation keeping your euro-spec-ed M3?<br>emmissions? passing crash test? etc.<p><i>: My 1994 european spec E36 M3 is specified to run on 98 octane super unleded petrol. Trouble is there the UK has dropped the octane rating of superunleded to 97 . Is this going to cause long term damage to the engine? please advise<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index